Secrets Of Waning Moon And Banishing Magick Spells
How to effectively use the powers of Waning Moon with Banishing Magick to get rid yourself from blocks and evil, so you can easily attract what you want!
And... How To Banish Bad Karma At The Same Time!
The Waning Moon follows the Full Moon, and the Moon will now slowly diminish in size until the New Moon. Now is the time to banish those bad habits, break up those unhelpful relationships, and move on.
It’s time to banish anything that is unwanted, and reverse any moves that you might have made that haven’t been for your highest good. This time can be used to settle disputes and make amends too.
After the Full Moon peaks, we enter the waning half of the lunar cycle. Waning energies repel rather than attract, so it's a good time to begin working on spells to get rid of things.
During the Waning Moon (from the moment after it is Full to the moment it is New), do spells to banish evil influences, lessen or remove obstacles and illness, neutralize enemies, and to remove harm.
Here, "decrease" is the operative word, as the moon's light is decreasing.
Waning Moon Magick: it is done in about seven to ten days after the Full Moon. The Waning Moon rises at midnight and sets at noon.
Good for addictions, divorce, health and healing, banishing disease, stress protection. Transformation from negative vibrations to positive. Balances the energy with in the body and helps the mind and body flow more easily with life.
Minor banishings can begin with the Waning Moon.
This is a good time for general cleansings to upkeep your home, office, garden or any of your personal spaces, etc., to keep things from mounting up.
This is also a good time to cleanse any personal objects you may have, such as your jewelry or magical tools. Think of this more like routine dusting -- there's no major build-up, you're just trying to keep things clear to prevent problems.
If you have something for which you need closure, or if you're ready to end something in your life (such as an unfulfilling relationship or unsatisfying business venture), this is a good time for spells to bring things to their fruition.
As for meditations and divination, rather than looking to the future or on to new things, it's a good time for introspection.
Where have your previous attitudes and actions brought you? What things in your life have been affecting you most? Are you happy with where you are? Do you need to make any attitude or behavior adjustments?
The Waning to New Moon is the time to remove unwanted situations from our lives. This is the time to cast banishing spells that deal with enemies, addictions, illness, negativity and evil. This is the time to cleanse ourselves of the things we no longer want in our lives.
What do you want Removed?
In order to propel you to happiness and success in all aspects of life?
Think about it because it truly matters!
Banishing is done to get rid of negative or unwanted energy, or even people who may be causing problems in our lives.
While some traditions use banishing as manipulative magic, on the theory that it impacts the free will of another, if your tradition has no prohibitions against such things, then there’s no reason you can’t do a banishing spell.
Banishing spells are designed to drive away anything the magic-user feels is a threat or a nuisance; a person, an obstacle, a debt, a disease, an addiction, a bad habit, etc.
A banishing may be performed on a home, to drive away unwanted energies, discord, stress, etc. undesirable entities, ghosts; faeries and other spirits.
A banishing spell may be performed on a person to banish an addiction, an affliction or an influence another person has over them.
While banishing spells can be performed at any time, they are most effective if performed during the waning phase of the moon while the moon is in the sign of Capricorn or Scorpio. Saturday is a good day for general banishing spells.
There are a number of different methods to accomplishing a successful banishing. Which one you choose will vary, depending on how comfortable you are and what you’re trying to achieve.
A popular method of banishing is the use of the various elements, such as fire or water. Fire can be used as a method of purification and cleansing, by way of destruction. Water is used in a number of religions for a variety of purposes, including banishing.
Salt is also a great tool for banishing. In some magical traditions, it represents earth, and has been used for centuries to get rid of negative energy. In some folk magic traditions, black salt a blend of sea salt and charcoal - is used as a protective barrier. Fire can be used to burn a symbol of whatever it is that is needed to be rid of, or earth to bury it.
It all seems complicated or easy but when you know what you are doing the results are phenomenal.
A basic binding which metaphysically ties the hands of the individual or the tongue-binding spell if you’re dealing with someone who is spreading nasty rumors about you.
To Make Someone Leave You Alone
This one comes in handy when you’ve got someone in your life that you can’t avoid—a co-worker or classmate—but you’re tired of being harassed by them. They’ll still be around, but they’ll stop bothering you.
So before ordering any spells whether it’s (Love Magick, Money Magick, Sex Magick, Get Ex back, etc…) get rid of what needs to be rid of before ordering any Magick…
Because even if Magick is done if there are blockages or unwanted energies still present then no matter what the spell is it will take the spell longer to take effect due to negativity and even if the spell take effect if negative energies are still there the spells may not work on long term so if you are having trouble with (Love, Money, Sex, or with Ex).
Banish the root whether it is obsession, impatience, control, insecurties, jealousy, doubt etc..Let’s work intelligently and not cast spells to get desired result without having done banishing beforehand that will help clear the path to success in your desired result.
Now you may ask:
“Ok Master PlutoCraft, I understand... But what type of Magick should I get specifically?”
Let's examine some spells to help you suit your situation best!
Here are the most common and effective spells done during Waning Moon with intention of banishing:
- Cut And Clear spell. This spell is usually done to get rid yourself of people. It is also often done to clear yourself from energies and the past to move on. For example, do you have an ex who bothers you and you feel that they interfere with you at the distance? If yes, then Cut And Clear spell is the way to go!
- Remove Evil Spell. In this one, name says it all. Evil can be anything: a person, a situation, a circumstance. Even evil cycles that keep repeating. It is a viciously powerful multi-purpose spell that can be done to get rid of people and even nastiest behavioral attitudes. Also, this spell serves as the protection.For example, a carrying mother can order Remove Evil Spell on her son to keep peer pressure and addictions away. A store owner can order this spell to keep evil, evil eye and nuisance customers away. The reason this spell is so powerful is because it keeps seen and unseen evil away!
- Run Devil Run Spell. This spell is basically a lighter version of Remove Evil spell and is usually done to get rid yourself from negative people. It also serves as a powerful source of protection too. It also clears negative energies, especially if they are evil in nature. For example, this spell is fired to free someone from harassment of any kind... Or from nasty debt collectors... You got the idea!
- Anti Evil-Eye Spell. This spell (ritual) is done to get rid of misfortune. How can you tell if people give you evil eye which affects your success? Easy! If you noticed that someone in particular is bringing you bad luck or if things do not work out when you tell your plans to people. In this case, you may be a victim of evil eye. Get rid of it with Waning Moon and banishing and let your life shine again!
- And if anything... Don't forget my famous and one of the most demanded Debt Banishing HOODOO Spell!
From Astrological Planetary Spells, Pluto (when maximum power is needed), Saturn (when stubborn and annoying issue is present), Mercury (especially when speed is needed) are the most common banishing spells.
Let me touch on Saturn spell since we talked about Karma...
Not many people know that Saturn spell is used to banish bad Karma.
It removed bad Karma and opens up new gateways for good Karma!
You can always do Saturn spell in conjunction with another spell to banish things and bad Karma.
Why would you eve want to consider doing this?
Because, guess what?
Most things that you want to banish are directly connected to your Karma.
No, I am not saying that you did something wrong...
You may very well carry your ancestral or past life Karma.
That's why Karma cleansing and banishing of bad Karma is important and Waning Moon is the time to go!
Which spell to select?
The one that appeals to you most!
And if you are not sure, you can always ask me.
Here are some thought-provoking questions that you may want to answer in regards to the Waning Moon and banishing:
- What is it that irritates you most in life?
- What is the # 1 thing you would want to get rid of right now?
- What stops you from doing that?
- Wouldn't it be smart to do the banishing on what stops you?
- And after the banishing is done, how would your life change?
See you at the top!
P.S. No matter what you do, you can ALWAYS help your Magick and anything in life, including bad Karma, with A Prayer That Always Works - because it destroys all evil! And definitely - removes bad Karma! Order it now and start getting rid of bad Karma right away... Get a GOOD KARMA instead! Even if it is not a Waning Moon yet!